Leader: Lawrence Fernandes
The group meets on the first Monday of the Month at 5.00pm in the church. The group meets regularly for prayer, serious discussion or programs in health and social concerns. They normally meet once a month but if needed, they meet more often.
- To know the National policy for the senior citizens
- To take the advantages of the national schemes for the seniors
- To get senior citizen cards for subsidized travel
- Visiting each other in times of sickness and funerals
- Socializing of members
- Understanding their problems.
- Yearly picnic
- Talks on health, etc.
- Annual outing
- Annual gathering with prayer service
- Mass mainly for birthday celebration and for the funeral of their deceased member.
The Association is associated with the diocesan senior citizen meet.. They are also linked with the human right association and organize senior citizen cards or Aadhar card.