The Property Committee at SMTC is very innovative and active. After the construction of the Church, the committee continued as per the guidance of the Archbishop of Vasai Diocese, His Grace, Felix Machado. Due to their insight, knowledge and experience in constructing the Church the same members were re-elected.
Property Committee Members:
- PHILIP VAZ
- LOUIS FERNANDES
- JIMMY ABRAHAM
- NEIL JEFFRIES
- ALAN PICARDO
PROJECTS COMPLETED AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE CHURCH:
- Construction of the Water Tank
- Water Connection from VVMC
- Additional tiling work for the extension
- Shed on the west & south side of the church
- 2 New washrooms for Men and 4 Urinals
- Renovation of 2 washrooms for Women.
- Maintenance Work on the terrace. Sliding windows
- A residential room remodelled.
- New land purchased and filled with mud to enable liturgical gathering
- Temporary stage which is now enhanced to a permanent stage
- Beautifying the ground and premises with a breath taking flower garden
- A simple compound with a gate to secure the premises from the intrusion of animals.
- Street and compound lights 6 extra cameras